The crayon roll just got way easier! Check out my friend Amanda's tutorial on making a crayon roll from a placemat. This is genius for many reasons:
1) no rotary cutter necessary
2) bye-bye fusible interfacing . . . yippeeeee!
3) only two supplies needed - cheap placemat and ribbon
4) she uses lined placemats which makes sewing straight lines soooo easy
5) super fast - she said that she was able to make the crayon roll in 30 minutes . . . woohoo . . . that's my kind of project
So check out her tutorial by clicking the blue words above or copying and pasting this address into your browser http://onweb.net/amanda/. You are on your way to mastering the crayon roll.
Sparkling Citrus Holiday Sangria Recipe
1 day ago