Tuesday, February 1, 2011

tuesday's true confession: quick and dirty style

I confess I can't remember the last time a looked through my blog reader.

Cue guilt!

I've been absent . . . no commenting of your amazing blogs . . . very few responses to comments left on this blog.

Guilt increasing!

I miss you, and I can't wait to be back reading, commenting and responding in a few weeks when the move and our nomad lifestyle is over. 

In the meantime . . . stay indoors and . . .

CRAFT ON . . . because I can't!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We miss you too! But we will still be here when you are moved and unpacked and completely devoted to your computer again. :)

CraftyMummy said...

Another confession I can totally relate to! I have over 1000 posts waiting for me to read!!!! And I have no moving excuse like you :o(

Annette W. said...

I always feel so badly about not reading...bc I may miss some huge announcement or a dear friend who lost a loved one....last summer when we were away I found I had to at least look at titles.

Good for you to have self control!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

We miss you too...hope all is going well with the move!

Related Posts with Thumbnails