Monday, May 3, 2010

the eighth craft till christmas MAY begin!

Alright . . . alright . . . I've been fielding the question, "What is your May craft going to be?" for three days.  I just couldn't decide.  I'm one of those people who either knows exactly what I want, when I want it and how I want it, or I'm a gal who can't make up my mind to save my life.  There's no in between with me . . . I'm sort of a gal of extremes.  This eighth craft till Christmas was bringing out the side of me that can't make up my mind to save my life.  

So . . . I finally just forced myself to pick something, anything from the list of possibilities.  Here's a sampling of my list:
-stocking stuffers - fleece hats and scarves, fabric headbands and ties, felt slippers
-fleece pajamas 
-skirts
-felt picture board
-Little Pet Shop fold-away play land
-paper dolls
-baby carrier

Then last night as I watched my girls pretend to be mail carriers, I finally had a crafting epiphany . . . mailbox, letters, envelopes, mailbag, etc.  Here are some cute ideas that I found today that I hope to use as inspiration as I come up with my own pretend and play set.

Emmer's Ideas   - pictured to right
Chadwick's Picture Place
Frugal Family Fun
The Silly Wagon

Let the eighth craft till Christmas begin!

Craft on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails