Monday, March 14, 2011

oh where, oh where have i been?

I know . . . I know . . . I've been MIA for far too long.  As you know, I've been moving.  I was hoping to be up and running here with crafty projects and more, but this moving thing has been totally zonked.  I still don't have all the boxes unpack, and we've been in our new home/town/state for four weeks now.  Not good!  Plus my front room is completely bare . . . well, that's not true . . . there is a piano sitting in the middle of the room . . . but other than a lonely old piano . . . it is completely bare.

Not only have I been MIA from the blog, but I've been MIA from your blogs, from my e-mail, from facebook, from the internet almost entirely.  So boo to me! 

I'm going to slowly get back into the blogging routine again, so I won't be posting daily like I did before the mover . . . for the time being anyway.  And I'm going to slowly get back in contact with many of you as well.  I've missed you!

Craft on!

15 comments:

Beverly @ FlamingoToes.com said...

You have no idea how thrilled I was to see your little post pop up in my reader!!
I HAVE MISSED YOU!!! (yes. I just shouted at you.)
I knew things would be busy - I hope everything went as smoothly as a big move like that could go. Can't wait to catch up with you!!!

Polly @ Helping Little Hands said...

Moving is such a pain. Breaks from all things internet once in a while can be good too though. Good luck finishing up the move. We're still in the process of getting stuff up on our walls and we've been here over 6 months.

So does moving mean that you're closer to craft stores?

Lu said...

Yay yay YAY! I MISSED YOU! (I liked Beverly's idea of shouting...)

Glad to have you back in whatever form we can have you :)

Good luck with settling and un-bare-ing your front room!

Mandy @ Sugar Bee Crafts said...

Welcome back!!!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

You've been missed! Glad you are still alive!

Debby said...

I've missed you as well.

Misty said...

YAY!! I missed you too!!

Amber S said...

Welcome back!! Good luck with all the unpacking and setting things up.

Sandi said...

Oh, so good to have you back. I knew you were just busy. This is not encouraging but we've been in our "new" house going on five years and there are still five big boxes to unpack in the basement. And right now our living room is also empty except for a small chest. After 25 years with the same living room furniture, we finally moved it to the basement. We are awaiting delivery of new stuff and it will be so nice to leave the 1980's behind. Well, except when I go to the basement. LOL! Take care and remember, all your blogging buddies are here and will wait patiently. :-) And those scissors.....I'll get them mailed in the next few weeks. I doubt you are in need of them right now. :-)

Tanya said...

Welcome back to blogland!

pamb said...

Glad to see you back!!

FeltLikeStitchin said...

Welcome back! I'm sure you'll be crafting again in no time:)

Melanna said...

Whenever I scroll through my reader and see your blog without any new posts there's a little tug in my heart because I MISS you so much. I knew you were moving and hoped you'd be back soon. When I saw that you had posted I got a little heart-jump of joy. Welcome back! Hope we'll see more of you soon and that the whole unpacking thing all comes together (if it makes you feel any better, I moved into my current house 4 years ago and there are still some boxes that have never been unpacked. They're my husbands. Otherwise I would have just chucked the entire box).

cjameliamom said...

SO missed your blog! Seriously!

Jill said...

Welcome back! Glad to hear you survived the move! Looking forward to reading more of your craftiness as things start to settle down for you and you get boxes unpacked and put away!

Jill @ Creating my way to Success
http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails