Tuesday, October 19, 2010

polly want a . . .


crafter? 

Did you think I was going to say cracker?  I'm so tricky.  Okay, I know I'm not that tricky.  I just like to think I am . . . just like I tend to think I'm funny even though my husband reminds me that I'm not.  

But the point of this little tangential post is that this:


. . . is being featured over at Polly Want A Crafter? today.  I did this tutorial/project last spring for the Iron Crafter Challenge over at Fireflies and Jellybeans, and I'm super excited that it's being featured at Polly Want A Crafter? today.  This is a fun new craft blog started by Cassity of Remodelholic

Craft on!

 

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats on the feature! That's always fun

Delectable Flair said...

Cute project!


www.delectableflair.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I think you're funny :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails