Monday, May 17, 2010

what was lost has been found!

Before you do anything, go back to my post from a couple of days ago, "Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?"

Okay, now look at this picture, and count how many fabric postcards you see.


Three?  Uhm . . . no . . . my two year old would be able to count four postcards, so why couldn't I?  Yes, that's right I spent the last four days turning the house upside down looking for a 4 x 5 rectangle of extra stiff fusible pellon that I had already made into a postcard a week earlier.  Ugh!

Tonight I pulled out all the fabric stationery, envelopes and postcards that I have already completed for this month's craft till Christmas.  I sat there, trying to decide if I was going to make another stationery-envelop set or another postcard.  And all of the sudden, I realized that I had four postcards . . . yes . . . FOUR.  Apparently, I had completely blocked out all memories of making one of the postcards - which I can understand after looking at it because it's by far my worst one. 

So what was lost has been found . . . already made into a postcard.  

Back side pic . . . fabric postcard tutorial coming soon.

All I can do is laugh about it and . . . 

craft on! 

7 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Sounds like something I would do! :)

Leslie said...

that is so funny!!!

Cate Brickell said...

glad you found it!

Papgena Made It said...

that's hilarious! :D
glad you have found it. they all seem pretty,I don't see a ugly one! ;)

Mrs. Kelley Dibble said...

As a former homeschool mom and English major, here's a word tutorial: StationErs make stationEry, not stationAry bicycles. *wink* Believe me, what happened to you has happened to me-- I got a good dose of endorphines today!LAUGHTER'S GOOD MEDICINE!

Kenzie said...

So glad you found it! I do stuff like that all the time!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like something I'd do. I go on a cell phone hunt daily! I just ask my 3 year old where it is and she knows...maybe she hides it from me for fun?! Anyway, love these postcards. I just need to get some of the hard fabric stuff....pellon...and I'll make these...I know my girls will have a blast.!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

terelauritsen.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails