Friday, May 7, 2010

you've got mail!

It's been oddly quiet here at Twelve Crafts Till Christmas since I started my eighth craft till Christmas. When I'm quiet, I'm hard a work. I think this is the most excited and motivated I've been about a project since starting this challenge in January. I've spent more than a few sleepless nights plotting and planning my mailboxes.  I'm happy to say with a little plastic canvas, duck tape, fabric and embroidery thread, I was able to make this:


In a few days, I will have a little tutorial to share with you.  I still have to personalize it with a name and some embellishments, but I'm super happy with it so far. 

Craft on!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Looks great!

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute! I love it! Can't wait to see the tutorial!

Related Posts with Thumbnails