Saturday, March 6, 2010

saturday spotlight - shining on sarah

After a break from Saturday Spotlight last week, I'm super excited to shine this week's spotlight on a friend of mine from college, Sarah.  Sarah is a busy mom of a super cute three year old who fits in a craft here and there when time allows.  She hooked up with my blog through Facebook, and she crafted her own crayon roll a month or so ago that I'm so excited to share with you because I think it's beautiful.  Check it out, and if her crayon roll inspires you to make one refer back to my blogs from January for links to a few different tutorial options.  

This week's Saturday Spotlight is a "two-fer" because Sarah also just finished up an absolutley adorable little clothspin doll that I have to share with you.  I have to admit that this doll looks a bit daunting to me, so I have to give Sarah a huge round of applause for taking on this task - especially since she had a set of three-year-old hands helping her all along the way.  You too can follow in Sarah's crafty footsteps by checking out the tutorial for this little doll at Going Sew Crazy.    
If you, like Sarah, have recently tried your hand at a craft, please drop me an e-mail at lizbeth694@aol.com and let me know.  I would love to show off your handiwork on a Saturday Spotlight in the future.  Thank you, Sarah, for letting me show off your work this week, and thank you for inspiring me to try something new and . . .

craft on!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails