Monday, December 27, 2010

calling all pictures

Technically, I'm still on my bloggy break for a few more days, but I've been checking my email. My inbox is full of smiles. You have been sending me photo after photo of you friends and family holding, hugging, using and playing with the handmade gifts you have this Christmas. Some of the pics include gifts you made using my tutorials and others are simply gifts you made in your handmade holiday quest. I'm loving every single one! You are all AMAZING!

Keep those pictures coming crafty ladies! I can't wait to show your crafty goodness off here in the coming weeks. Make sure you include a link to your blog if you have on along with the pics. If you don't have a blog, send along your name so I can include that too.

I'll be back on Wednesday to show you all the giveaway goodies that I have in store for you next week for my blogversary. Some super gals are giving away some fun items.

Craft on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here is the stocking I made for my daughter. http://www.movingmommy.wordpress.com/2010/12/16/the-stocking-is-done/

Anne said...

Just thought I'd say a big THANK YOU! for all of your posts this past year! My daughter absolutely loves the pretend and play doll bassinet and diaper bag (with accessories). Your instructions are fabulous and I didn't have any issues with any of it. It took me two evenings to complete. Here is a link to my blog with photos.http://annehamilton77.blogspot.com/2011/01/more-gifts.html
You're welcome to add a link to my blog on yours if you want to include it someday. Thanks again for the ideas and tutorials!

Related Posts with Thumbnails