Saturday, September 25, 2010

and the winner is . . .

Well, come on . . . I'm not going to start out announcing the winner.  I have to keep you in suspense.  (Yes, I realize that you can scroll down at any point . . . uhm . . . because that's probably what I would do . . . in fact, I'm doubting that 25% of you actually kept reading this far ;).)

First, I'm loving Stuff Your Stockings Saturdays so far.  I hope you are too!  I'm so thankful for the three wonderfully creative ladies who have shared tutorials and giveaways over the past three Saturdays.  There are some cute tutorials and even a few more great make it or win it giveaways coming up for future Saturdays.  However, I'm hoping to fill all the Saturdays until Christmas, so please keep linking up any ideas that you think would make great stocking stuffers to the idea page.

Second, today is September 25 . . . I believe I've mentioned that I like to state the obvious.  So . . . you know what that means . . . only three months to get cracking on at least one homemade/handmade gift for a loved one in your life.  Commit to it right now and just do it!  Check out the tutorial page for a few ideas. 

This is also the last day of my reduced ad rate.  I'm super excited about the amazing sponsors who've taken advantage of that ad rate so far.  (Check them out in the sidebar.  You will find some wonderful places to buy handmade gifts on the off chance you won't have time or energy to make all of your own handmade gifts.)  Anyone who e-mails me before 11:59 PM (CST) will get the reduced rate.

Third, I need to figure out how to number my comments because when RANDOM.org picks a number like 60, I get a little agitated counting that far.  Needless to say the winner of the anthro-inspired bracelet made by Beverly at Flamingo Toes is . . . Annette at Designs by a Rose.  Congrats Annette! 

Don't forget to check out the super cute crochet hat tutorial from Michell.  She's also giving away to the winner their choice of hat from her Etsy shop!  I soooo wish I could enter!

Alright that about covers it for tonight . . .

craft on!

8 comments:

Vanessa at Rescued Goods said...

Hello. Just found you through one pretty thing. Looks great-I am excited to look around!

Unknown said...

Linkytools has a contest linky. I just used it on my last contest and it was way easier than trying to count comments.

http://www.linkytools.com/

chris said...

I found this post most helpful in numbering the comments in my blog.
http://http://1stfloorflat.blogspot.com/2009/11/numbering-your-comments.html

Hope you're doing great. I finally got internet service on Thursday, and am catching up a little at a time.

Larri said...

Congratulations, Annette! You lucky girl! :o) I'm popping over to catch that tutorial. LittleGirl wants a hat. Thanks for sharing. Gasp! Only 3 months to whip up gifts? I'd better get crackin' on them! Happy Sunday! :o) Larri at Seams Inspired

Annette W. said...

THAT Annette is one lucky girl. THIS Annette is a bit disappointed...especially to see my name, and then realize it wasn't me. :)

Jocelyn Christensen said...

Yes, you DO need to number your commentS! :)

Unknown said...

Well, this Annette is very excited and can't wait to get it. Emailing you my adress now. Thanks so much for the awesome giveaway. This is the first time I've won anything!!!

Unknown said...

Only 3 months?? Wowza, I better get going!

Related Posts with Thumbnails