Here's what you need:
-2 potatoes per person cut up into small cubes (I use whatever is on hand, but golden potatoes are our fav.)
-1 to 2 red/orange/yellow peppers cut up
-1 container of pre-sliced mushrooms
-2 cloves of garlic (I'm lazy so I used pre-minced garlic in a jar.)
-1/2 cup of chopped onion (optional)
-1 cup of broccoli florets per person
-salt, pepper and Lawry's Seasoning
-2 to 3 cups of your favorite shredded cheese (Our fav is sharp cheddar!)
Here's what you do:
1) Heat 1/4 cup olive oil in saute pan.
2) Add garlic, potatoes, onion, peppers and mushrooms. Saute until tender. Add seasoning to taste.
3) While potato mixture is sauteing, steam broccoli until just tender.
4) Add sauteed potatoes and steamed broccoli to 9 x 13 pan sprayed with oil.**
5) Sprinkle 1 to 2 cups of cheese on top and mix cheese into potatoes and broccoli. Then sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
6) Place in 350 degree oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
**As you know by now, three people in our house are vegetarians. However, if you prefer to have meat in your meals, you can add add it. My husband sometimes adds Canadian bacon from the pizza isle at the grocery store to his side of the potato bake.