And little wipes need little diapers, so in an effort to complete the pair . . .
Pretend and Play Diapers
Here's what you need:
-pinking shears, sewing machine, etc.
These diapers fit our sweet little 11 to 13 inch dolls. Adjust measurements for your dollies.
Here's what you do:
1) Cut a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 inch square with pinking shears (again, don't forget to adjust diaper size for doll size).
3) Cut a triangle off each of the bottom corners that measures about two inches on the diagonal.
5) Pull one of the threads to make a slight gather in the diaper back. Tie ends off on both sides.
6) Place elastic over the gathered thread and sew onto diaper.
7) Sew on small strips of hook and loop as as the diaper tabs, and put on doll or tuck away in pretend and play diaper bag.