Monday, June 14, 2010

i've joined the ranks of chef cat kora . . .


... well, almost.  I'm not an Iron Chef, but I am an Iron Crafter!  I'm super excited to report that I get to proudly display this button on my blog now for winning the first round of Fireflies and Jellybeans' Iron Crafter challenge.  I entered my soda can bangle and anklet tutorial a few weeks ago without any false hopes that I would actually "reign supreme".  So I was super surprised to not only make it into the top ten but also end up with the title of Iron Crafter for this round! 

Thanks to all those who voted for my soda can jewelry.  Thanks to all those who entered projects.  I was amazed by all the projects in the top ten.  And thank you to Fawnda and Jeannine of Fireflies and Jellybeans for providing some great inspiration to . . .

craft on!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!
camille =)
mother★lode

Kathleen said...

That's so exciting! Good job!

Carol, The Answer Is Chocolate said...

Woo hooo!!!!!!! Awesome. Kudos and congrats!

Jill said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Excellent work!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

You ladies are sooooooo kind! Thank you!

Debra Hawkins said...

Wahoo! I tried to think of something witty to say but all that came was Wahoo. Congrats. They were wonderful, you deserve it!

Cate Brickell said...

well done! can't wait to see what you do for the next round!

CraftyMummy said...

Congratulations! Not surprised though... your bangles are awesome

Fawnda@Fireflies and Jellybeans said...

Yes! Congrats! Your bracelets truely were FABULOUS! : )

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Congratulations!! I was SO Happy when I saw that you won!

Rachel said...

I love your bangles, cute and such a clever idea! Congrats!!

Christianne @ Little Page Turners said...

Congrats on this - I was excited to see you had one. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails