Tuesday, November 16, 2010

the diy life: find traditions inside

The last few weeks of October were CRAZY! There were crazy-bad things, but there were also some crazy-good things.


Here's one of the crazy-good things:


That little box represents months of hard work for the gals over at the DIY Club . . . especially Holly from 504 Main who is the editor of their eZine.  It also represents a week of my life because Holly asked me if I would be willing to write up a few fairly easy gift tutorials as well as some gift-making tips.  I said a super enthusiastic "YES!" and then immediately began to panic.  (I mean full-fledged "WHAT ON EARTH DID I JUST AGREE TO" panic!) 

I'm hope you will take time to read the diy life because it is full of great ideas . . . and TRADITIONS!  That's right . . . it fits perfectly in with twelve (plus) days of traditions because some lovely bloggers share their own holiday traditions. 

**And while you are at it hop over to Holly's blog and give her a little props for an incredible editing job.  Trust me . . . she had to put up with me . . . she deserves some serious props!**

Check it out and . . . 

tradition on!   

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy moly no wonder you were stressing -- you're a third of the whole ezine! I love the tutorials that you shared and I will definitely be making the bookworm set... possibly for myself... but definitely making it. :) An awesome ezine!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

That was really cool! You did a wonderful job!!!

chris said...

Wow, E, what a wonderful job you did! Well done. You are a fabulous editor. :)

Holly Lefevre said...

Thank you for being a part of it. Everything you did was beyond amazing. The ezine looks great because there are some very talented people out there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails