Thursday, July 22, 2010

trading space: jen from delicious ambiguity


Everyone say hello to Jenn.  (Silence and space for you to say hello.)  Great!  Jenn is visiting today from Delicious Ambiguity, a blog I've grown to love over the last few months.  Take it away Jenn!

Hi Twelve Crafts Till Christmas readers! I'm Jenn from Delicious Ambiguity and I am so excited to be swapping blogs with Elizabeth today. First let me tell you a bit about myself: I am a twenty-something Canadian who used to teach English as a Second Language in South Korea and Thailand. Nowadays I am a stay at home mom to a very busy and clever twenty-one month old boy, K, who keeps me on my toes! We are currently living in Sydney, Australia and trying with great difficulty (and very little success) to not take on the slang or talk like we have marbles in our mouths! When I'm not busy baking, crafting, creating, procrastinating from cleaning, wiping butts and toddler wrangling, I am a self-confessed blog-a-holic.

Here's some of the themes you will find on my site:


 
I share stories and photos about what's going on in our home or what's on my mind. I also feature new followers and commenters of my blog.


 
Link-up party for crafts, activities, educational resources and recipes for toddlers.

Just as it says - I will share random things that I am loving every week!


 
Parenting and domestic tips that I think are useful for every stay at home mom/ domestic diva. Some are written by me and some are submitted by my readers.


 
I feature printable freebies of various topics, awesome DIY projects, giveaways and other blogs that I enjoy.


I post questions submitted by my readers or myself about being a mom, raising and educating our children, keeping a home and keeping our sanity! Readers can contribute by submitting their own questions to be featured or answering the question in the comments section under each post.


A "Tot School" post with the montessori inspired activities I have made or have been doing with my son. Once a month I will post a specific theme (ie: Colours) link-up party on educational resources for early childhood children as well as Busy Bag Activities. It is my hope that we can create a one-stop-shop by theme for printable resources and creative ideas that are useful in educating our toddlers and preschoolers.


When I'm not blogging I like to craft. Here's some of my favorites:













I'd love it if you'd stop by Delicious Ambiguity sometime and say hi. If you like what you see you can also stalk find me on FeedburnerTwitter and Facebook. Thanks for having me Elizabeth. It's been a blast!

Photobucket
Thanks Jenn!

4 comments:

Petals & Plumes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Petals & Plumes said...

Love it! I have a degree in Early Childhood Education and all of those ideas are awesome! Little kids are like sponges and what they can learn at so young is amazing!

http://littlemisslid.blogspot.com/

Jocelyn Christensen said...

OOh, I love montessori stuff! I'm going to check that all out! http://beinglds.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

Hi-lovin your blog!! You must be a preschool teacher b/c I recognize all of your techniques, the sensory bottles, the pudding art, all of it, (I used all of these methods when I taught at a childcare center!! I love it!
I wish I was that creative and pro-active at home!
Awesome job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails