Wednesday, October 6, 2010

a great big thank you

I'm so neglectful when it comes to passing out awards and following the rules.  However, I do want to thank those who have passed them on to me lately.  Rather than showing you the awards I received, I decided to show off the buttons from the lovely bloggers who passed them on to me.

First, Kimbo from A Girl and a glue gun passed on The Versatile Blogger Award. 
Thanks Kimbo for including me in such a great list of recipients!
A girl and a glue gun

Second, I received the Happy 101 award from Megan over at Bug Creator. 
Woo hoo . . . Thanks Megan! 

Third, I want to thank Sarah for passing on another Happy 101 award. 
Now, I'm doubly happy.  Thanks Sarah!
Crafting and Creativity Button

Thanks so much ladies for including me in your awards! 

Craft on!

3 comments:

Meg said...

Your very welcome! Your pillow pet tut is going to save me a ton this coming year! lol

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

I love the way you showed the buttons of the sweet gals who gave you the awards. That's a great idea! :)
And hey - neighbors at "Spotlight Yourself" haha.

genny said...

its good to say thank you to those people who gave us gifts and awards. telling them we are appreciating their kidness. cheers!

Related Posts with Thumbnails