Here's what you do:
1) Iron fusible fleece to strip of fabric. (You could probably use medium-weight fusible interfacing for this as well, but I've never used fusible fleece. I saw some at the store and couldn't resist giving it a try. I'm such a dork!)
2) Cut 4 inch slit in circle from edge of circle toward center with pinking shears. Fold in each side of slit about 1/4 of an inch, iron and sew with zigzag stitch.
3) Sew a long running stitch around circle close to edge do not back stitch at beginning or end.
5) After quarter marks are made, pull gently on one of the thread from the long running stitch to slightly gather the circle. Set aside.
6) Fold long rectangle in half right sides together so that you have a 3 1/4 x 24 inch strip. Sew the two short ends. Turn right sides out. (If you want you can top stitch around two short sides and the long side opposite the long open side. I didn't . . . have I mentioned before that I'm lazy?) Pin and trim the long open edge with pinking shears.
7) Now you are going to make quarter marks on this long strip. Lay out on cutting mat or use long measuring tape to make three evenly space marks along strip . . . this will divide the strip into four sections.
Weekend - a little lovely, Craft Envy, Under the Table and Dreaming, Be Different Act Normal, A Vision to Remember, 504 Main - Tickled Pink, Funky Junk Interiors, Tatertots and Jello, I heart naptime
Monday - Keeping it Simple, Craft-O-Maniac, The Girl Creative, The Trendy Treehouse, CRAFT, Making the World Cuter, Mad in Crafts, Sumo's Sweet Stuff, Between Naps on the Porch, Tools Are For Women, It's So Very Cheri, Skip to My Lou, Sew Can Do, Polly Want a Crafter
Tuesday - All Thingz Related, Sugar Bee, New Nostalgia, Creative Itch, Lucky Star Lane, Hope Studios, These Creative Juices, My Delicious Ambiguity, Today's Creative Blog-Get Your Craft On!,
Wednesday - It's So Very Cheri, Beyond the Picket Fence, Blue Cricket Design, Trendy Treehouse, Tea Rose Home, Someday Crafts, My Backyard Eden, Sew Much Ado, Night Owl Crafting
Thursday - Fireflies and Jellybeans, Life As Lori, House of Hepworths, Somewhat Simple, Seven Thirty Three, The Train to Crazy, PonyTails and FishScales
Friday - The Sabby Nest, A Little Knick Knack, Fingerprints on the Fridge, It's Fun to Craft!, It's a Hodgepodge Life, Kojo Designs, Simply Sweet Home, Frou Frou Decor, Remodelaholic
Hosting a Holiday Cocktail & Appetizers Party
7 hours ago