Sunday, October 3, 2010

a guest post and a winner

Three quick tidbits:

1)  I'm over at The Mother Lode today sharing my recipe for chewing gum.  I posted it here last May when I had about two readers . . . okay, more than two . . . but less than 100. 

2)  I still haven't gotten around to numbering my comments yet, so I was a bit thankful when RANDOM.org spit out number 2 as the winner of the crochet hat from Michell's Etsy shop.  Apparently, it's good to be number 2 and not number 1!  ;)  Of course, the entries for number 2 and number 1 were posted by the same person.  Congrats Mandy!  I'll be in touch soon!

3)  Has anyone else been having trouble with blogger?  I've noticed that blogger doesn't keep me signed into my blog anymore, so I can't make edits by clicking on the little tools under each element.  I checked my settings, and they haven't changed.  Just wondering if anyone else encountered this issue.

Craft on!

4 comments:

Larri said...

Congratulations, Mandy! :o)

I haven't had those blogger issues; however, it's taking forever to log in. Once I'm finally logged in everything seems to be okay, but it takes a few tries before I am actually successfully logged in. I also have had a hard time posting comments to some blogs. Maybe they're overloaded with new blogs?

Jennifer said...

Firstly, congrats to Mandy! (:

Secondly, YES. I am receiving so many 503 service errors, it's ridiculous. D:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Mandy!

I am having a sign-in issue in that I am sometimes having to sign in again every time I leave a comment. And I'm being signed out of Gmail intermittently too. Not loving any of that! I hope Google gets everything straightened out soon so that I can continue to be an adoring fan...

Mandy Beyeler said...

Just got back from vacation to find out I WON - - WAHOO!!

thanks so much!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails