Friday, October 15, 2010

stuff your stockings: tile pendant necklace

It's Saturday so it's time to Stuff Your Stockings!  Today we get a great gift idea from Mandy over at Sugar Bee.  (Love her blog!!!!!)  Take it away Mandy:


I am Mandy from Sugar Bee Craft Edition and I am way excited to be here with Elizabeth on twelve crafts till Christmas - all year long I'm in gift buying/making mode, aren't you (well, that and I find a ton of great ideas right at the last minute and want to make them all on an unmanageable timeline....). 

Anyways, here's my clickable button if you want to head over to check out all the BUZZ:


I made some glass tile pendants a while ago, and I knew they'd made great gifts - plus they only cost me $1.70 each (including all supplies and the chain!).  They're small and cute - all the elements you need for a Stocking Stuffer. (Isn't it fun to sneak these type of things into stockings of sisters and mothers - grownups often get overlooked...)

Stuff your stockings with glass tile pendants.

Just follow the links:
~For the basic how to make glass tile pendants
~Ideas for glass tile pendant designs
~How to format a picture for glass tile pendants


But wait - there's more!!  I'm giving away a glass tile pendant necklace to one lucky winner!  To enter, just leave a comment - easy, right?  You get your choice of either the green tile or the blue tile (sorry that blue one didn't picture well - trust me, it's cute) - both are hanging on the chain just to show off the tiles.


And maybe I'll see you over in my little corner of the craft blog world: Sugar Bee Craft Edition




Wow!  I love these tile pendant necklaces. I would love to find one in my stocking . . . hint, hint to any family members reading this.

You might get to put one of these in the stocking of someone in your life. 

Just leave one comment below.  (Only followers of twelve crafts and Sugar Bee are eligible to win.)  Tell me if you would choose the blue one or the green one.  Tell me if what your favorite food is.  Tell me who you would give this necklace to.  Just tell me something and you are entered to win.  

**Giveaway is open until Friday, October 22, 2010 at 11:59 PM (CST).** 

40 comments:

Goings on at the Glenn's said...

oooh fun! I would love the green one. I know I am the first commenter but hey...it's worth a try right?

Jansie said...

Awesome post. I would love the blue one. :) This is definitely something I'm going to try!

Wife and Mother. said...

My little one actually took a nap today! So, maybe I'll get a cute, free pendant as a celebration gift :-) I'm a new follower of yours (love all the great tutorials on your blog, by the way!!), so please enter me in this giveaway. Thanks!
mrs_apple_juice (at) hotmail (dot) com

Bellgirl said...

These are beautiful! I love the blue one too.

Beverly {Flamingo Toes} said...

I love these little pendants. I think they'd make great stocking stuffers. I think I'm just going to stuff my own stocking this year with all the great ideas I've seen. haha.
If I win I'd like the green pendant. ;)
Thanks for the chance Mandy and Elizabeth!

Mindy said...

Very pretty! Thanks again for another great givaway opportunity. The blue/green flower one is my fav, but honestly they're both really cute.

Unknown said...

Such a cute idea. Love the blue tile pendant. Would love to make a photo one. Great ideas.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have no idea how I wasn't a follower. I have you in my google reader, but I guess it doesn't make me a follower? Oh I have no idea! Anyway, love this idea! I actually went and ordered some because I am planning on making them as a Christmas gift for my Sunday school girls :)

Cupcake Dessert said...

I love this idea!! They are both cute but I love the blue one!!

Cupcake Dessert said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

I just might keep it for myself!

Actually, my mom has been collecting charms since she was little. She now has 2 huge necklaces full...and is always looking for more to add. So, I would stuff her stocking with it. Not to mention that this is the third year my dad has been without a job...and the second Christmas they won't be getting gifts for each other. My siblings and I have been trying to make their Christmas's a little extra special.

Julie
myvibrantdesigns at gmail dot com

Mommy of Three said...

i would choose the green one!! Thise are so stinking cute, thanks for the ideas!

Candi Oldfield said...

Loving this. Might give it a try for Christmas Gifts this year, love it as an idea for Grandparents...

syocom said...

Cool, I want to try. I'm always looking for fun stuff for Christmas.

sherrie said...

HMMMM, just in time for my birthday!!

The Four on Board said...

ohhh what a great and easy idea! and the many different styles makes me excited! i would choose the blue one! :) and just for kicks my fav food is anything mexican :)

Monica said...

Really like the green one. I'd give it to my mom. I love to bake, not so much cook. Christmas cookies are the best!

Unknown said...

I love them both! These are such cute and easy necklaces. I would probably give it to my SIL... which one I don't know :)

Papgena Made It said...

This is a great idea for a gift! I'm thinking on my mother and my mother-in law and a picture of their grandaughter! Thank you!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

LOVE the blue one!!

Becky said...

I love the green one! I just bought one of the kits for my daughters Daisy group to make. I would probably give it to a close friend of my mothers - my mother recently passed away and this would be a great gift for her friend because she was with my mom every step of the way. My fav food is cheesecake!

Janet said...

I would love the blue one! My favorite food is homemade bread (maybe right now, anyway, because it's baking currently). I would give this to my daughter. It would be a great stocking stuffer.

Unknown said...

I'm a follower over at Sugar Bee. I love her blog. She has so many cute ideas!! I'd really like that green pendant - so pretty. gmbergemann@gmail.com

Lyndee @ A Recovering Craft Hoarder said...

I just LOVE these necklaces. What a fun and easy and inexpensive way to accessorize.

Lisa said...

So, so cute! I would like the blue one. I know I will have to share it with my teenage daughter. She will love it, too!

Tanya said...

They turned out really cute! Heading over to check out your blog now!

Anonymous said...

Great idea for my christmas gift list! Thanks!! I would love to have the blue tile for myself.

bsyb100 at gmail dot com

Kate Hollis said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and LOVE it! My sis in law and I are planning a craft day this week and trolling the web for ideas. I think these necklaces would be fun for us to make for gifts... but I'd love to win the GREEN one!! So fun!

Sarah@sweetpeaandjojo.blogspot.com said...

hmmm, i have to pick one?? Blue, I suppose!

Erin said...

I'm a follower of both blogs! Hmmm... too hard to chose. They both are beautiful and I would give it to my sister for Christmas. (Or keep it for myself). ;o) crazybulldogs@comcast.net

Jessica Stier said...

So I just found your blog tonight. I'm really excited about it and am gearing up to read a ton of your back posts. Great stuff!!! Thanks for all your hard work!

Bree said...

I think I would choose the green one, but they're both so pretty!

Andrea said...

I love the blue one...That wouldbe my first choice, but the green one's pretty cute too! I have the perfect oufit to match!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the green one!!! I would give to my sister. She always has funky fun jewelry. :)

Brad and Rachel said...

I love these! They are both great but I really really love the green one...I hope I win!!

Laura said...

It's my first time visiting and I'm already hooked! Great blog! =) I'd pick the green one.

kimisphere said...

all of the designs are awesome! great idea. thanks for the tutorial and idea! i would probably choose the blue/green and want to keep it-but give it to sis or best friend!

Timmi said...

I love them both. I would love to keep it for myself (sorry the Christmas giving spirit hasn't hit me yet)!

Amanda said...

I love them both!!!! Gorgeous!

Linda said...

I like both tiles - so I guess I could win both?! jk! Love your blog!

Related Posts with Thumbnails