Monday, October 25, 2010

super sponsor spotlight: the speckled dog

When I walk into a second-hand store, Goodwill or a consignment shop, I see nothing but old junk, tarnished trinkets and worn knick-knacks, but Kristi from The Speckled Dog sees a diamond in the rough on every shelf.  

My fascination with The Speckled Dog began because of an eye-catching blog button months and months ago.  Check it out:


 

But my fascination continues because The Speckled Dog blog birthed The Speckled Dog Etsy shop which sells shabby chic decor, vintage finds and hand knit pieces.  Kristi has an eye for finding items that have potential.  She also makes beautiful hand-knitted hats. 

Check out a few of my favs from her shop:

Shabby Chic Pedestal Bowl
   
Green Spiral Knit Hat

Vintage Green Glass Nesting Hen

(Okay . . . I just now realized that all my fav items from The Speckled Dog Etsy shop are green.  I honestly didn't realize that until I loaded them all into this post.  I apparently have an obsession with green!)

I'm so proud to call The Speckled Dog a sponsor of twelve crafts till Christmas.

Stop by The Speckled Dog blog for a little inspiration and The Speckled Dog Etsy shop for some one-of-a-kind gifts. 

**Find out how you can become a twelve crafts' sponsor here.**

Craft on! 

3 comments:

katie [the bright life] said...

love that pedestal bowl!! adorable!

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Thanks for a new blog to check out. I don't think I've commented before, but I have been a subscriber to your blog for a while. You inspire my imagination, which is one of the reasons why I've got an award for you at my blog. Come and get it, anytime.
Su-sieee! Mac
This and That. Here and There. Now, Sometimes Then.

Maria@BubblegumandDuctTape said...

love all that green, such a nice color for this gloomy cold weather.

Off to visit Speckled Dog...

Related Posts with Thumbnails